Azur Lane Ayanami Equipment Guide

This list of equipment is based on what I prefer to use.
(Each equipment have linked the wiki link if you want to see more detailed information)
Destroyer Guns

    Twin 127mm (Mark 12)   

   Single 127mm      Twin 120mm   
   Twin 100mm      Single 76mm   

I have always felt very comfortable with the "Twin 127mm (Mark 12)" I have no complaints about this equipment, although some people prefer not to use it.
I do not trust much in the other equipment, but it is a question of my way of thinking, you can question this as you see fit.
Torpedoes

   Twin 127mm      610mm Torp   
   533mm Homing Torp      533mm Quintuple Torp   

With respect to torps
In case you do not have the "Twin 127mm (6*)"
610mm : It could be the best option if you want to play in automatic.
For manual mode you can use the series of 533mm, but the choice depends on the style of play and fleet of yourself (usually this may vary little)
AA Guns

   Twin 113mm      Twin Bofors 40mm   
   Quadruple 40mm L60      8x 40mm   

I prefer to use the "Twin 113mm"
"Twin Bofors 40mm & 8x 40mm" pvp
"Twin 113mm & Quadruple 40mm L60" pve
Usually someone would say that, but I prefer that each person select what they prefer.
I like these four equipments, but it does not have to be exactly the same with you.
Auxiliary Equipment

I have never thought about using Ayanami with defensive auxiliary equipment.
I think it's a total waste of Ayanami's potential.
It is true that she does not have much HP, but wasting the potential of attack that can easily eliminate most of the bosses for a bit of HP is very wrong.

There's nothing better than using x2 "Type 93 Pure Oxygen Torp"

   Autoloader      Type 93 Pure Oxygen Torp   


Remember that this list is a part of my point of view, you can question everything you want.
The important thing is that you feel comfortable in the world of Azur Lane.

My playlist of azur lane if you want to visit any

Live2D

Dorm/Backyard

Japanese Ship Lines

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero ~ Main Street All Item locations

Azur Lane - Akashi Quest